The Arab Journal for the Humanities and Social Sciences seeks to achieve the following objectives :
- Publishing innovative research presented by researchers in scientific fields related to literature and human sciences, after presenting it to scientific reviewers.
- Publishing reports of scientific symposia and conferences in Arab universities, scientific institutes, and research centers.
- Documentation and dissemination of scientific culture among researchers, and scientific communication in various fields of humanities and social sciences.
- Scientific cooperation between the journal and Arab researchers and scientists in the journal's fields of specialization.
- Encouraging Arab researchers to carry out their innovative research.
- Excellence in providing research with innovative ideas that has not been previously published in other scientific journals and judged by a group of scientists and specialists, and contributing to the production of distinguished scientific research, by adhering to international standards of excellence in the fields of scientific research.
- Control matters of scientific research, by presenting the research submitted to the journal to specialists and experts, and the continuous development of publishing and arbitration methods.
- Contribute to the enrichment of scientific research and scientific curricula and adherence to their standards, and the dissemination of knowledge in the field of literature and human sciences, and its dissemination in the Arab world in the service and progress of the Arab community.
- Publishing research, conference and symposium news, reviews, summaries of theses, and chapters of theses to publicize their scientific value.
- Dissemination of the desired benefit from publishing research and studies, by placing the issues of the journal in the hands of readers and researchers on the journal's website on the Internet, and developing and updating the website.